Thursday, January 10, 2008

Over due for an update

Life has changed in our house and its all been for the good, especially when you get a baby with those changes. We are truly enjoying having our family all home and we are especially enjoying having Grayson! We don't seem to fight over him to badly:)

I am going to put a few slideshows - the first of Christmas 2008 with our grandkids, some at pour house and some at Stacy's.



Snowstorm Pictures



I saved the best for last - favorite pictures of our favorite grandkids!

6 comments:

Linda said...

very nice slide shows!! Sounds like every thing is going well for you! Bet you love having all your girls there and Grayson to enjoy!!

Joan said...

nice slide show. You must really be enjoying having lal your family in one area.Being a Grammie is just one of the greatest things ever..

J & S Bernard + One said...

love the last slideshow of your fav picts

Auntie of four plus one! said...

I enjoyed the slideshows but my favorite one was the last one of the grandkids--my nieces and nephews!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

Those are all great slideshows. My favorite of course was the last one though. I enjoyed lookingat all the pics of you and the kids!

Linda said...

Hey.....I tagged you. Check out my blog...:) Have a great day!!!!