Sunday, December 30, 2007

Some of My Favorites

Hello Everyone

Wow you probably think we have all stop working on our blogs but we have been just a little busy. As many of you know John, Sarah and Grayson are now living with us until they find a job then their own home. And also Jess came home for good so she needs a job also! Needless to say there has been alot of adjustments. First of all David and I have been mostly by ourselves and now we share our home with 4 more. Good thing there is two bathrooms! Last night we had our weekly sleep over with Stacy's kids, although Kaylee had a rough night and went home around midnight. So we had 9 in the house. Then we all got ready for church the next morning:) Wow, we made it on time too.

The slideshow is of some of the pictures I took. Some are when we were down in NC helping Sarah and John pack up and some here home for Christmas. Check out the box of hangers. One of the pictures I took of them moving. I packed that box of hangers. Couldn't believe I got them all in. Watch for more moving pictures on Sarah's blog - enjoy the slideshow

6 comments:

Sue said...

My favorite picture is of Grayson trying the baby food. Ben used to make so many funny faces. Glad you guys had a nice Christmas.

Joan said...

Glad you all had a nice CHristmas. It must be really great having everyone together. I enjoyed the slide show. I like the ones with Grayson eating and making faces. Our littel guy did the same thing.

Auntie of four plus one! said...

Love the slideshow! I love the pictures of Grayson eating his babyfood but I love the picture of Grayson, eating his toes!

Linda said...

love the slide- he's SO cute!! Hope all of you have a wonderful New Years!! God Bless!!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

wow, i loved all the pics. it really nice having all the family home. it made for a great christmas! now we can watch grayson grow up!

J & S Bernard + One said...

guess things are finally slowing down and everyone is starting to blog again. you would think we would all know everything about each other as we now all live within walking distance. but i always enjoy all the picts.