Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Videos of Grayson

These are from when we were there - all short but wanted you all to see them. Sorry, but I have been playing the catch up game so they are a month old.

The first is the first video after we meet Grayson at the airport.


The next is observing Sarah giving Grayson a bath - quite funny!


The next one is Grayson swinging.


The next one is Grayosn holding his pacifer in his bouncer seat holding his pacifer.


Bath time again!



My last video was taken on the day we left. Grayson has a little baby's book and I had read it to him and Sarah took this video of me reading to Grayson. I'm sure he enjoyed his book has much has I did reading it to him.

5 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

i like all the videos, they came out really good :)

Proud Grandparents said...

Thanks Stacy for getting them to work - your awesome! Love you, Mom

Joan said...

Very cute videos..He's a very cute little boy.

Linda said...

very precious!!:)

J & S Bernard + One said...

i love the videos-of course i am partial. i will have to get copies of the cute pictures and all the videos you have