Tuesday, July 31, 2007

In Memory of my grandmother ~ Eveline Beaulieu

My Grandmother was Eveline Beaulieu. We enjoyed going to visit her, especially with my grandchildren. She was so proud when Latoya was born and we had the five generation picture taken. In that picture was myself (top), My mom - Jeanne Keene (middle on left) Stacy, my daughter (middle on right) bottom Meme on Left and Latoya age 3 months on right.

To be continued - need to get more pictures and information from my aunt Joan - Joan if you read this please help me update this blog.



3 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

love this slideshow too. she did love her great-great grandkids! she would have had a blast with the twins :)

Sue said...

The slideshow is wonderful. I miss Grammy too. I wish she could've met Ben, Kelsey, Kaylee and the other babies. We have lots more pictures of her, even some when she was little. We'll send them your way.

Linda said...

Mary- I love that you put those awesome pictures of memere Beaulieu on here. I really enjoyed seeing them! :) Thanks